Site is undergoing surgery……
We are currently using this Covid-19 time to take short video clips and images of our Ts for sale as well as special packages. Stay tuned as you will first see them here!
If you are interested in any of these below I have currently, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also message me on Facebook.
- * pink toes, (Avicularia Avicularia),
- * curly hairs (The super fluffy Nicaragua ones called Tliltocatl Albopilosum),
- * Arizona blondes (Aphonopelma Chalcodes),
- * Emerald Skeletons (Ephebopus uatuman),
- * Mexican Red Knees (Brachypelma Hamorii),
- * Poechillotheria Metallica (Gooty Sapphire),
- * Psalmopoeus irminia (Venezuelan Suntigers),
- * Grammastola Pulchra (Brazilian Black),
- * Cyriopagopus minax (Thailand Big Black),
- * Ceratogyrus marshalli(straight or great or unicorn baboon),
- * Dolichothele diamantinensis (Brazilian Blue Dwarf),
- * Idiothele mira (blue foot trap door tarantula),
- * Chaetopelma sp Egypt( this is a new species so not sure of its common name yet),
- * Chaetompelma Gracile (now I think called Olivaceum and also not sure of its common name),
- * Brachypelma Boehmei (Mexican Fireleg)
Blogging, comments and posts are allowed here, just keep on topic! You can use your wordpress account you will find access to at the bottom of this page. Hope you enjoy the site!
Also, we offer free delivery in NH within 50 mile radius of Rumney. If you live further, we can make arrangements to meet somewhere halfway. This has been successful in the past and we will continue offering this service.
Maxy L. Olcott,
(owner and founder)